All students must have a physical and all other necessary forms on file in the athletic office or turned in to their coach prior to tryouts. Athletes will not be allowed to tryout if the physical and accompanying forms have not been turned in.
Once the physical and other forms are on file, your child may tryout for one or multiple sports teams at Heritage Hills High/Middle School.
ITEMS NEEDED TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETICS AT HERITAGE HILLS HIGH/MIDDLE SCHOOL:
- IHSAA Physical Examination Form - Must Have Paper Copy
- IHSAA History Form - must have paper copy
- Consent and Release Certificate - must have paper copy
- North Spencer County School Corporation Code of Conduct - Complete Online
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest - complete online
- Emergency Medical Information - complete online
- Complete Items 4-6 Online: https://northspencercounty.rankonesport.com/